Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taking the Plunge

It has taken me several years to work up the courage to finally start my own blog.  I am such an admirer of all of the woman who blog and are willing to share their interests and skills with others.  I'll be honest the blogging world is a little bit intimidating to me.  There are so incredible blogs by women with incredible ideas that it is a little scary to share my own ideas with others.  But here I am jumping off the cliff and trying to add my own ideas to the mix.  And that in my opinion is the beauty of the internet and blogosphere because there is always room for one more perspective, for one more twist on an old theme!
And now I finally have more time to do it!  I am a mom to 4 children.  My oldest child just started 1st grade, my second is in Kindergarten and my third is in Preschool.  I finally have a little more time to devote to list of projects and interests and I am so excited to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!!! Your comments are the absolute best part of blogging!