Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sherwin Williams 40% off Sale

Hi friends! 
I have been a very bad blogger these days.  I thought things would slow down with the kids home and summer here, but it seems to be just the opposite.  So this coming weekend is an exciting sale that I wanted to make sure you knew about from July 20-23.  All Sherwin Williams Paints and Stains will be 40% off and all Painting Supplies will be 30% off.  On top of the sales prices you can use this coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase.  This is the BEST deal you will find on Sherwin Williams Paints.  So if you had a project in mind, buy your paint and supplies this weekend.  For some ideas on SW paint colors check out the Sweet Pickens blogSausha has been using a lot of SW paints lately and there are many colors I am tempted to buy myself!

I have some really great projects, that I am finishing up and I can't wait to show you, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!!! Your comments are the absolute best part of blogging!