- Craft Paint (I already had)
- Painting Sponge (Had this too)
- 1 1/2 packs of coffee filters ($2 Dollar Store)
- wreath form ($1 Dollar store)
- Glue gun and sticks (Had these too!)
3. Let begin to dry but not completely, or filters will be difficult to seperate. (you may want to wear gloves)
4. Seperate each individual coffee filter
5. Take two filters and fold in half
6. Fold two more folds in opposite directions
7. Your filter should look like this.
8. Glue to wreath in rows moving from back to front
9. Don't worry about imperfections, it just adds to the depth!
10. Add any extra decorations, berries, bulbs...
11. Takes an hour or so and patience! and finally take a bow it was so easy!!
The finished product:
Thanks for visiting!
Linking to :
Debbie Doos Blogging and Blabbing Newbie Party