This year however my children were begging for a "haunted house", so here is my first attempt. Or as my 4 year old calls it "Our Haunted Door." Not very haunted or scary, but he is only 4 after all, and any praise means Mom will be encouraged to do more right?
- 8 packages of black tissue paper 50% off sale .58/pack (craft store)
- 1 foam wreath form - 50% off sale $5.00 (craft store) --You can buy these a little smaller at the dollar store
- 1 package small tacks - $1.00 (Home Depot)
- 1 can glossy black spray paint - $0.96 (Walmart)
- 1 roll Halloween Ribbon $1 (Dollar Store)
I looked at multiple tissue paper wreaths on pinterest and the blogosphere, and this is what I came up with. Unfortunately, we did have a bump along the road, where I dropped it and it broke in three places. I tried to glue it but it would not hold together.
Thanks for reading!