Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Upcoming Projects

I have some upcoming furniture pieces, I can't wait to start sharing with you!!

First up:

I actually picked two of these up at a yard sale last year for $10 a piece.  They are in great condition, I am just not into the the mauve velvet...or the brown spotted wood treatment.  I love the caning and legs!


This is a dresser I picked up on Craigslist, and paid too much for...about $100.  It will be the new home for our (did I really say our?) big screen tv...
This is a table and benches that our friends gave us.  It is an older picnic style table and benches that I painted several years ago... not knowing what I was doing.  The paint finish is in really bad condition peeling and scratched and not in a good way... 



My green couches, I am desperate for a new look and slipcovers for these.


My antique buffet who was badly treated and needs a new life!!


This is an old hutch that I bought from KSL classifieds (like Craigslist).  I love the apothecary style drawers!


 This is a bookcase I bought from a thrift store.  It is solid wood and will be gorgeous painted, maybe some feet?  Did I mention every piece of furniture needs feets (um I meant feet)?
 

A buffet found at a thrift store.  It is solid and was in pretty good condition!!  I can't wait to see all her curves highlighted in paint!


A nice tv hutch that will soon be the new home of my computer and printer.


I found these chairs at another thrift store.  They are in great shape and just need to be cleaned.  I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet...


So lots to look forward too, now if I could just take a decent picture. 

Thanks for visiting, and have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!!! Your comments are the absolute best part of blogging!